1 Cake PHP Developer
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Must have working experience in any PHP based framework (CodeIgniter, Laravel, Cake PHP, Zend, Symfony, Yii)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools.
- Working knowledge of web services, APIs, Json
- End to end development using PHP tools and technologies.
- Hands on Experience in Deployment, Design, Development, Architecture.
- Experience on Cake PHP, Magento (preferred).
WHAT WE EXPECT?
- Minimum 2+ Years of Experience in Cake PHP Development.
- Experience in Cake PHP & MySQL, various open source frameworks,
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Excellent communication, self-motivator, team player
- Ability to solve complex problems
2 Wordpress Developer
Candidates should have following skills :-
Convert any HTML/PSD to WordPress.
Expertise in WordPress Plugin and extensions.
Expert at developing & creating WordPress plugins using WordPress standards. Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites
Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in WordPress and ready to work in night shift.